All our office’s services shall be accomplished on an hourly basis based on the following fee schedule. Standard reimbursables, such as plan check blue printing and copying costs, shall be billed as needed, but are usually absorbed by our office.
|Lighting Designer (Principal)||$230/hr|
|Electrical Engineer (Principal)||$180/hr|
|Electrical Engineer (Senior)||$150/hr|
Reimbursable expenses are in addition to compensation for basic and additional services, and include expenses incurred by ANE, its employees, and sub-consultants (if any) in the interest of the project. Reimbursable expenses will be invoiced and paid at cost plus fifteen percent and include:
- Expense of transportation and mileage in connection
with the project. Mileage reimbursement rate will be at
current Internal Revenue Service standard mileage rate.
- Non-submittal plotting for delivery to team.
- Courier expenses.
- Fees paid for securing approval of authorities having
jurisdiction over the project.
- Supplier and/or Vendor onboarding fees.
- Expense of reproduction, postage, and handling of
drawings, specifications, and other project documents.
- Expense of additional insurance coverage or limits,
including professional liability insurance, requested by the
Owner in excess of that normally carrier by Walsh
Engineers and its sub-consultants.
- Expenses in connection with authorized out-of-town
travel, if applicable. Travel expenses include round trip air
fare, airport parking, meals, car rental, lodging, and
travel time (in-flight).
- ANE will include copies of invoices and/or receipts.
Commercial General Liability
- $2,000,000 each occurrence
- $4,000,000 general aggregate
- $2,000,000 combined single limit
- Coverage includes hired and non-owned autos only
- $1,000,000 each occurrence
- $1,000,000 aggregate
- $2,000,000 per claim
- $4,000,000 aggregate
- $1,000,000 each accident
- $1,000,000 disease, each employee
- $1,000,000 disease, policy limit